Monday, November 5, 2007

Bug a Boo...







What a great night, the kids had a blast. Here are a few pictures of our booth. Special thanks to Jenny, Dennis, Rhonda, Larry, Mitchah, and friend for putting this booth together in my garage the night before. We ran around from store to store trying to put this thing together and with God's help, it came together as if we seemed to know what we were doing. I have to admit I was kind of nervous, I didn't want it to look cheesy. We pulled together and this is what was produced......thank you guys...and gals.

2 comments:

mrsuribe said...

I love that the only picture with you has a tire in front of your face. Oh, and the only Halloween pics we have of the boys are the back of their heads! And none of me! Oops!

Love you!

Norma said...

Rene, I loved your Booth, I was getting a little nervous because because our Pirate Booth finally had some real competition to work with this year! Great Job...
Norma