Monday, August 27, 2007

HILARIOUS!


This was the second year for Hilarious and it was well put together. Great night, great people, Carlos Oscar was very funny. It's cool to enjoy an evening with people from our church family. I think these evenings are good to get to know more people, but I still get nervous. It's funny how I can say "hi" to alot of people on Sunday, but never really "talk" to some of them. I know I'm not the only one who feels like this, but I wonder why we do that. I've got to get better at talking to more people, my wife thinks I'm anti-social, and don't like to be around people... I don't think so, I'm very social..........Uh oh I hear footsteps coming down the stairs into the basement, I knew I should've locked the door, I've only been down hear for a few hours...I guess I've got to upstairs and spend some time with the family.


jk

No comments: