Sunday, February 15, 2009

I think I'm in love....
















Well if you know me I'm not a huge car guy! Pretty much if it can get me from point A to point B, then 'm cool with it. But when I met Jenny I was driving a black 70 Ford Mustang with a 351 Winsor, four barrel holly carburator, straight headers, removed the mufflers for a while, and this thing could peel out on the freeway. The rear suspension was slighlty lifted with some thick tires and the front appeared to be lowered just from the size of the rear tires...scraped up $1200 to buy it against everyones better judgement. Long story short I blew up the engine racing.....go figure right? I ended up selling it and my muscle car love has been dormant since...
Then I saw THIS!!!!!!!
Its a 2009 Dodge Challenger....OMG!!!! I'm trying to convince my wife its the perfect family car, mixing tradition and current technology.........yeah she aint buying it either....

Economical? Who cares!
MPG? Who cares!!
Comfortably sits 4 people? Who cares!!!
Cost? Who cares!!!!
I'm in love!!

3 comments:

mrsuribe said...

If you can find one that sits six than go for it!

Rick Bambrick said...

Does it have the traditional 'pistol grip' shifter... Oh man... I love the MOPAR muscle cars... My first car was a 340 duster full package. Yeah, I crashed it racing... anyways... I love that your wifey is announcing your pending family addition on her blog and you are remembering your youth! Excellent!

Jenny U said...

Remembering my youth? I'm living my youth!! Hmmm.... well at least that sounded good..Plymouth Duster huh? nice...wasn't there a Dodge Demon 340 that was like the duster?
Those cars are muscle cars..the real deal...