Sunday, November 9, 2008

If there's one thing we can count on...it's change.

Nothing comes at us harder or more unexpected than change. Life changes, whether tragic or comforting, good or bad, things just change. They can't stay the same. My heart changes within me, and I need God to guide me. Remember how we get lost in the woods? ...one step at a time. I need His truth to direct my steps. The next couple months will be crazy!!

BTW...Michelle and Rick, I'm not talking about the Election! Stop it already!

3 comments:

MLasch said...

Why you gotta hate like that? What'd I say?

Embrace change.

God says He is changing us from glory to glory. That means time after time that He has the opportunity to reveal Himself. If nothing changes, we never get the chance to see more of who He is!

Rick Bambrick said...

What did I do...

Wow, must be some serious 'change' goin' on...

My mantra is, the only thing constant is change.

By the way, have you heard the latest economic... oh, nevermind...

Rene U..... said...

Hey, you know I love you guys! I haven't made it to group in a while...just making sure you're still there. Miss you guys! Who else reads this stuff anyway?