Monday, March 31, 2008

Lakers 126 Washington 120

Nothing wrong with a grown man and some face painting on his head?.........right?....guys?...right?
Hang time with Ed...
Richie, Tony and me at the Staples Center...
Roscoes Chicken and Waffles....if you are on a diet this is perfect for you...........whatever
"What?......you want to face paint on my head?" I didn't expect that, but she did a good job.
3-30-08
Today was Aldo and Ed's birfday. Aldo could not make it but Ed, Richie and my bro in-law Tony went down to see the Laker game over at Staples Center. The game went into OT but we pulled out a victory! Here are some pictures from that night. We finished the night with some good eatin' over at Roscoes Chicken and Waffles down in Long Beach. I'm still full from all the food we ate. Diet? uhhhh.....what diet? I better work out tomorrow.

No comments: